Based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Shadin Avionics has a rich history of designing and manufacturing innovative aircraft electronic systems for the Aerospace and Defense industry. As a respected global leader in avionics technology, the company has recently experienced rapid growth fueled by simple innovations that have revolutionized data management systems on aircraft.
Shadin emphasizes integrity, accountability and teamwork in the workplace with a vibrant culture that empowers employees to be the best that they can be. A newly renovated state of the art facility contributes to the focus on creativity, flexibility, balance and results!
Shadin has a bright future in the new age of aircraft technology and is looking for team members that want to be part of that vision.
Shadin is seeking hands on and energetic Marketing Specialist to work in a challenging FAA regulated industry. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who wants to work independently as well as with a talented team and help us continue our path of positive growth.
- Coordinate development and implementation of Shadin’s brand strategy
- Create and manage Website content
- Write and coordinate press releases for media placement aligned with brand objectives
- Develop and maintain social media campaigns
- Manage all aspects of sales and marketing collateral (creation to maintenance)
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Ensures all content is up to date and meets brand style and standards for all communication channels, audiences (including internal teams) and product offerings
- Stays current on market, competition and trends applying them to strategies when applicable
- Tracks sales data, create and updates promotional materials and tools, maintains databases and prepares reports
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and entering sales, expenses, and new business data
- Plans and manages marketing meetings and trade show calendar
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1-4 years of related experience
- Highly creative with experience in marketing communications
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Computer and Internet competence with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and graphics design programs
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment where priorities can quickly change
- Self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team with other departments to collectively meet the organizations and customer’s needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, Pardot, WordPress or other graphic and web design programs
Please contact our HR department for more information.